EX Ministries: TOTAL RECALL | A Warning to the Church

“Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying , Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man…
Video Rating: 0 / 5

1. JIX9ISLER1986 says:

Obamacare passed oh boy.. RFID CHIP Many people have convincing biblical
    evidence that he is the beast/anti christ we need to pray..

2. Cassandra Dallman says:

Presidents are not voted in they are elected through bloodline all 44
    presidents are related its on all in the internet. Nothing new under the
    sun, as it was in the beginning with men in power in the bible there son’ s
    reigned in there stead all in the bloodline.

3. JudeOne3Four says:

It’s amazing people still can’t see what a devil Obama is, amaaaazing

4. Shay Blanch says:

We can’t at no means play with sin or sins.

5. celtics357 says:

Most people voted for because he was a black african american. Which is
    nonsense. Why don’t we agree with msrtin luther king instead. Shen he said
    : judge not a man by the color of his skin but content of his character.
    (Paraphrased) When we vote, let it be according to Gods moral law instead
    not mans.

6. Shan Tastic says:

Barack Obama does not make me proud in no way, shape or form.

7. kevi meru says:

Thanks Pastor Craige, for speaking up… you have shown you love Jesus
    Christ more than pleasing men/women (Matthew 10:34-39).

8. Deonte Thomas says:

Alan Keyes got him around 23:00

9. Calibreed74 says:

Caught that boy Coates in a web with the polygamist question… LOL

10. GREEN AVENGER says:

i agree

11. Adrienne Cooper says:

I made the error and voted for him because he was black also. Let me say
    this, I have been voting since I was 18 so this was not my first time. I
    will not cast a vote for him now. A friend, of mine believes he’s an
    uncover Muslim. How can someone live a double life like that in the public
    eye? I would have had a nervous breakdown.

12. Cookie4XO says:

Wwwoowww!! @ 13:25 that guy called Barack Obama Barry Soetero!! I guess if
    anyone needed anymore evidence that he is not who he says he is, google the
    name and read. Wow.

13. transitionalphase says:

A brother in Christ named Doug Hagmann was warned by a DHS contact that the
    Obama administration is so desperate to stay in power that they may stage
    an event so he can suspend the election. I’m greatly concerned about NDAA
    where the president can now lock up any citizen without trial, and also his
    executive order where he can take over all resources – food, water, etc.
    Whether the elections are suspended or he gets re-elected – the mask is
    about to come off. May God have mercy on US.

14. MrAnderson231 says:

tru

15. mhglearningcenter says:

This statement is absolutely correct, he is not the anti-Messiah but he
    ushers in the this Anti-Messiah time….this video is timely, Brother you
    are right on, and now everything that happens now is that more lawless acts
    begin to come forth and the Church is running behind him and not seeing why
    because just as Messiah said having eyes and not seeing having ears and not
    hearing…it’s time

16. Tabitha Ivy says:

THIS WORLD (WORLDLY SYSTEM) IS FULL OF DECEPTION, BUT I THANK GOD FOR THE
    TRUTH!!!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE AND NO MAN CAN
    COME TO THE FATHER BUT BY HIM. I STAND FOR HOLINESS AND GOD’S
    RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! NOT MAN’S! NUFF SAID.

17. MrEscobarJazz says:

22:49!!! Not man nor woman nor beast hath witnessed such an utterly
    complete verbal smackdown.

18. Cassandra Dallman says:

Also you have to remember 13 powerful families rule this nation Obama is
    taken orders just as all the other presidents did. The media is owned by
    them the music industry, Hollywood. It’s all a set up for the anti Christ.
    There are many now, but there is one coming. The bible is being fulfilled
    daily. Jesus return is closer than we think

19. mrvortexswell says:

I knew about a lot of this, but it’s nice to see a compilation, which
    obviously some hard work went into making this video. I hope it opens the
    eyes of the people, so sit and slumber, and are destroying themselves for
    lack of knowledge. God bless this ministry and thank you for teaching the
    truth and standing up to the wide gate.

20. Antasha says:

I have decided not to vote for anyone… This world is a mess

21. measchueax says:

wow………. i have never thought about his campaige like that,this puts a
    lot into perspective…

22. mskayshante81 says:

In 2008, the Lord spoke 1 Samuel 8 to me and told me what to do in regards
    to the election. I obeyed the Lord even though the world (friends and
    family) were staring me down and using harsh language to try to prove to me
    that he (Bo) was the guy for the job! Man am I glad that I know and hear
    the Lord for myself! Every one of them are regretting their decision or
    have had a hard time drawing close to the Lord now.

23. MGillDesign says:

Obamacare H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1. “The Secretary
    shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection
    referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of post-market safety
    and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on a
    patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is
    implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.” But most people, blacks
    especially, don’t do their research.

24. perez r'nez says:

Omg, I know the gay couple at 13:54.