How to Buy Bank Owned Real Estate

How to Buy Bank Owned Real Estate – http://realestatecoachingandmentoring.com/real-estate-investing-coaching-tips-bank-reo

As a word of caution, I do not necessarily believe that bank owned real estate, or REOs, are the best way to buy properties.

After all, REOs are listed on the MLS, which means that they are being sold at retail prices and there is a great deal of competition, which drives up the price.

Again, if you want to make money as an investor, you BUY at wholesale prices and SELL at retail. So searching the MLS for REOs doesn’t fit this strategy.

That being said, you may still find a few good deals, but you need to look for ugly houses that require repair.

How do you buy bank owned real estate? Watch the video to find out my real estate investing coaching tips on REOs.

Want more coaching advice? Check out http://REIMaverick.com/more-info

Real Estate Investing Coaching Tips
Real estate owned properties
Bank owned real estate
Real Estate Investing

Video Rating: / 5

Buying foreclosures | Making an offer on a bank owned property

Edina Realty office managers give their insights on the process of working with a bank on a purchase agreement for a foreclosed property.
Video Rating: / 5

1. Cherry Cervantes says:

This was great, thanks, I've been looking for "bank owned foreclosed homes list" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across – Qenten Forecloseify Discovery – (just google it ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my partner got cool success with it.

2. Pedro Alb says:

This was great, thanks, I been tryin to find out about "us bank home foreclosures" for a while now, and I think this has helped. You ever tried – Qenten Forecloseify Discovery – (search on google ) ? Ive heard some interesting things about it and my co-worker got cool success with it.

3. Nepoznat lik says:

Just wonderful, been searching for "key bank properties for sale" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Ever heard of – Qenten Forecloseify Discovery – (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some amazing things about it and my work buddy got excellent results with it.

4. Tony Fernandes says:

Thanks!

5. Egor Skavysh says:

Check Stodoys handbook if you want to learn about it much much more.

6. einsteindrieu says:

Phill your a smart man,but bank's suck.

7. Adriaan Nooitvangehoord says:

It is not easy to really get to learn something just by watching YouTube.

8. Richard Ames says:

NEVER EVER buy REO's! It's a huge gamble which could cost you thousands and thousands of dollars!

9. Mohammad Azimi says:

Why the Bank that owned a foreclosure property don't finance the deal even with 20% down payment?

10. MADAM BELLA OF NY INC says:

Hello Phill,
    I willy wood like to now abate this investment  o just see you ed first time very impressive how can I contact you to get more information I'm  New York City area looking for deal always very  difficult  to get right dill I have lot of competent

11. Timothy Holton says:

Great knowledge! How long do I have to back out?

12. Dennis Elliott says:

Great video! There are many bank owned homes and REO listings on the market currently, and this video highlighted many good points. http://realtybargain.net/page/bank-owned-homes-and-reo-listings.html has more information on the subject.

13. Jesse Stephenson says:

That whole bait and switch wsy of marketing reos is very frustrating to me as a buyer and a realtor. Arent there laws that say that is illegal? I have seen homes like that on mls before and there wasn't a bidding frenzy and a full price offer was rejected..hiw is that not fraud?

14. Gilbert Nutier says:

interesting information ! but , I cannot follow your idea ; i'm stupid , indeed .
    have a nice weekend !

15. Skorpija BG says:

Just wonderful, been searching for "how to buy a reo home" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you heard people talk about – Qenten Forecloseify Discovery – (do a search on google ) ? Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my work buddy got great results with it.